Hi Aspirants, here are the GK Questions asked in today's (1 September 2016) SSC CGL Online Exam 2016.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 1st Shift
1. Right to education through which amendment? - 86th
2. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion? - Jain
3. Transistor is used for? - amplify or switch electronic signals
4. Talikota war in which empire? - Vijayanagara Empire
5. Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator? - Ammonia
6. Gas produced in bleaching powder? - Chlorine Gas
7. Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for? - For International Understanding.
8. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi? -Gopal Krishna Gokhale
9. Who died while playing polo? -Qutb-ud-din Aibak
10. Largest island of world? - Greenland
11. Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 2nd Shift
1. Optical fibre works on the principle of? – Total internal refraction
2. Dwarf planet? - Pluto
3. Glittering of soap bubbles due to which phenomenon?
4. City of Palace? - Kolkata
5. Suicidal bags are? – Lysosome
6. Rajya Sabha Member are elected by? - Single transferable vote through
7. Vinegar another name? - Acetic acid
8. Andaman and Nicobar is separated by which degree channel? - Ten degree channel
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: 3rd Shift
1. National railway museum? - New Delhi
2. Dakshin Ganga? - Godavari
3. First British to Jahangir darbar? - Thomas Roe
4. Who founded the Arya Samaj? - Dayanand Saraswati
5. Bully word related to which game? - Hockey
6. Who is Sunita Williams? - American astronaut
7. Narmada river dispute between which states? - Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & Rajasthan
8. Japan is called the "land of the rising sun". Why? - Because from China it appears that the sun rises from the direction of Japan