Hi Aspirants, here we have prepared a Mock Test on Banking Awareness for the upcoming RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2016 scheduled to be held on 4 September 2016. In this Mock Test we have covered the following Questions. You can attempt the Mock Test and see correct answers by clicking the ‘START QUIZ’ button given at the end of questions.
Questions covered in this Mock test
1. What does M in M-Banking Facility being offered by banks to their customers, stand for?
2. Which of the following is/are true about the Sub-Prime Crisis?
1. It is a mortgage crisis referring to credit default by the borrowers.
2. Sub-Prime borrowers were those borrowers who were rated low and were high risk borrowers.
3. This crisis originated because of negligence in credit rating of the borrowers.
3. At which of the following cities is the Head Office of Reserve Bank of India located?
4. The reserves held by Commercial Banks over and above the statutory minimum, with the RBI are called
5. The Imperial Bank of India, after its nationalization came to be known as
6. In which year was the Imperial Bank of India rechristened as State Bank of India?
7. Regional Rural Banks are sponsored by
8. Which is the country’s third largest private sector lender whose name has been officially changed to the Axis Bank ltd. ?
9. In which year was the Reserve Bank of India established?
10. Expand the term LIBOR as used in financial banking sectors?
See correct answers by clicking the ‘START QUIZ’ button