Hi Aspirants, here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 7 September 2016. Its iuseful for all upcoming exams…
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1. The 28th Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit began recently at?
Answer: Laos, Vientiane
2. Union Government on 6 September 2016 launched the Urja Mitra Helpline number 14401, a dedicated pan-India helpline for?
Answer: Power outages
3. Who was recently was appointed as part-time chairperson of Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI)?
Answer: J Satyanarayana
4. World’s oldest cricketer Lindsay Tuckett who died on 7 September 2016 belongs to which country?
Answer: South Africa
5. Name the Indian film which has won the best film award at the first BRICS Film Festival concluded in New Delhi on 6 September 2016?
6. What was the theme of the 2016 G20 Summit which held from 4th to 5th September 2016 at Hangzhou, China?
Answer: Toward an Innovative, Invigorated, Interconnected and Inclusive World Economy
7. United Kingdom (UK) and Iran in September 2016 appointed ambassador in each-other's country for the first time since?
8. Which team has recently set a new record score in Twenty20 international cricket, hitting 263-3 against Sri Lanka in Pallekele?
9. Veteran award-winning film director K.G. George on 6 September 2016 won the prestigious J.C. Daniel Award for his overall contribution to the ___ film industry?
10. ____ has recently launched a one-step offline payments mode, called Bubble Pin?