Hi Aspirants, here are some useful banking awareness questions useful for upcoming Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016. The exam is scheduled to be held on 25 September 2016. To view multiple choice questions, click on the 'START QUIZ' button below. We have also compiled the Q&A for easy reference and study. All the Best.
First attempt MCQ Online Quiz by clicking ‘START QUIZ’ button
1. In Banking terminology, NPA means
Answer: Non-Performing Asset
2. Which of the following schemes has been launched for providing health services in rural areas?
3. Which of the following schemes has been launched for the school-going children?
Answer: Mid-Day Meal
4. ‘Sugam’ is a scheme launched for
Answer: Small tax payers
5. What is the full form of ‘ULIP’, the term which was in the news recently?
Answer: Unit Linked Insurance Plan
6. Which of the following is NOT a banking related term?
7. Insurance service provided by various banks is commonly known as ______
8. Which from the following is NOT true when the interest rate in the economy goes up?
Answer: Return on capital increases
9. Rate of interest is determined by:
Answer: Commercial Banks
10. Which bank was earlier called the “Imperial Bank of India”?