Hi Aspirants, today (29/08/2016) is the third day of SSC CGL Tier I Exam. In this post we will be sharing with you the GK, English, Reasoning and Quatitative Aptitude questions asked in today's exam. There are 25 question per section and each question carries 2 marks. Time limit for Online Examination is 75 minutes and for each wrong answer 0.50 mark will be deducted.
Reasoning Section Review: Questions were from Number Series, Matrix, Alphabet Series, Picture Diagram, Analogy, Water Image etc. Questions were of easy level.
English Section Review: Idiom/phrases, Antonym & Synonym, Reading Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Improvement, Spelling Correction etc. Level is from Easy to Moderate.
GK Section Review: Moderate Level Questions from Current Affairs, History etc.
Aptitude Section Review: Bar Chart, Number Series, Trigonometry, Geometry, Percentage, Speed & Distance, Average, etc.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: (Morning) 1st Shift: 10.00AM to 11.15AM
1. First Indian to receive special honorary Oscar award? - Satyajit Ray2. What is the purest form of Carbon? - Diamond
3. Dilwara temple situated in? - Rajasthan
4. First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh? - Sucheta Kriplani
5. Another name of World Bank? - International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
6. Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team? - Anil Kumble
7. Mission Indradhanush is related to? - Immunization
8. Playing it my way autobiography of? - Sachin Tendulkar
9. Why planets do not twinkle? - They are closer to earth
10. What is formed when sodium bicarbonate is heated? - Baking soda
11. Punjab draws water into canals from which river? - Sutlej River
12. When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called? - Budget deficit
13. First Indian to win Oscar award? - Bhanu Athaiya
14. Silkworms eat which leaves? - Mulberry leaves
15. Properties of X rays? -
16. Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as? -
17. What is parliamentary form of Government? -
Second Shift Exam Questions
1. Which part of the brain is associated with hearing? - Cerebrum
2. Outermost ranges of Himalayas? - Shivalik
3. Who is present Nepal PM? - Pushpa Kamal Dahal
4. Freedom of privacy is related to which article? - Under Article 21
5. Headquarters of SAARC? - Kathmandu
6. Which of these are soluble in water (Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc)
7. Sahitya Academy awards are given in how many languages? - 24
8. Food conduction in plants is through? - phloem
9. Father of renaissance in India? – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
10. Washing Machine is based on what concept?
11. Which state has the least population? - Sikkim
12. What causes water rains in North Western India? - Western disturbance in wind
13. What element causes radioactive pollution in Kerala? - Thorium
14. Which is not an external storage memory – CD ROM, CD RAM, DVD
Check all Questions so far asked from here