Hi Aspirants, today (31/08/2016) is the fifth day of the SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2016. In this post we will be sharing with you the GK, English, Reasoning and Quatitative Aptitude questions asked in today's exam. There are 25 question per section and each question carries 2 marks. Time limit for Online Examination is 75 minutes and for each wrong answer 0.50 mark will be deducted.
As you know from this year, SSC has shited to online exam and hence the only way to get the questions is from the candidates who attempted (from their memory). Bookmark this page and visit regularly as we keep updating as and when new questions are received. Happy Learning :)
Here is the section wise review
Reasoning Section Review: Questions were from Number Series, Matrix, Alphabet Series, Picture Diagram, Analogy, Water Image etc. Questions were of easy level.
English Section Review: Idiom/phrases, Antonym & Synonym, Reading Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Improvement, Spelling Correction etc. Level is from Easy to Moderate.
GK Section Review: Moderate Level Questions from Current Affairs, History etc.
Aptitude Section Review: Bar Chart, Number Series, Trigonometry, Geometry, Percentage, Speed & Distance, Average, etc.
GK Questions Asked in SSC CGL Online Exam: (Morning) 1st Shift: 10.00AM to 11.15AM - 31st August 2016
(We are collecting the questions & same will pe updated soon)
In the meantime please check all GK Questions asked in yesterday’s SSC CGL Exam
1. Author of Meghdoot? – Kalidas
2. First woman president of Congress? - Annie Besant
3. Sharda Act related to? - Child Marriage
4. SEBI is? - Securities and Exchange Board of India
5. Cleanest form of energy? - Wind energy
6. Council of ministers can be sacked by President on the recommendation of the? - Governor of a state
7. Birju Maharaj is related to? - Kathak dancer
8. First Buddhist council held at? - Rajgir
9. First Indian origin women go to space? - Kalpana Chawla
10.Car while taking a turn experiences what kind of force? - Centripetal force
11. Vikram Shila University established by? - King Dharmapala
12. First, battle of Panipat fought between Babar & whom? - Ibrahim Lodi
13. Best way to treat non – biodegradable waste? - Recycle
14. Ozone layer protects earth from which rays? - Ultraviolet Rays
15. The partition of congress was done in which session? - 1967
16. If no atmosphere than what is the colour of the sky? - Black
17. Which country exited from European countries? - Britain
18. Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi got which prize together? - Nobel Peace Prize
19. Device used in data link layer? - Bridges and switches.
20. Car while taking a turn experiences what kind of force? - Centripetal force
21. Who won the Euro Cup 2016? - Portugal
22. Find Odd one? (Agra, Darjeeling, Shimla, ooty) - Agra
23. First viceroy who died in India? - Lord Mayo
24. When did french revolution begin? - 1789
25. United Nations established in which year? - 24 Oct 1945
26. Maximum thorium reserve is in which country? - India
27. Who is called the blade runner? - Oscar Pistorius
28. WEP full form? - Wired Equivalent Privacy
29. Vande Mataram song has been taken from which Book? - Anandamath
30. What is the full form of WEP? - Wired Equivalent Privacy