Hi Aspirants, here are some useful GK Questions for SSC CGL Exam 2016 scheduled to be held from 27 August 2016 to 11 September 2016.
1. What is the currency of Ecuador?
(A) Ecuador Peso
(B) US Dollar
2. Who among the following established the Bhil Seva Mandal in 1922?
(A) Narain Malhar Joshi
(B) Amritlal Vitthaldas Thakkar
(C) Jyotiba Phule
(D) Baba Amte
3. Which among the following apparently impressed Jahangir to issue a farman in 1613 A.D. to the English to establish a factory at Surat ?
(A) Reconciliation between the English and Portuguese
(B) A heavy dose of bribe to Nur Jahan
(C) A secret offer of naval help to the Mughal emperor to oust the Portuguese
(D) The defeat of Portuguese naval squadrons by the English
4. Who is the present Union Rural Development Minister of India?
(A) Narendra Singh Tomar
(B) Najma Heptullah
(C) Kalraj Mishra
(D) Ananth Kumar
5. Which is the capital of Turkey?
6. Which among the following was the first Presidency of British East India Company in India ?
7. Who among the following preached the doctrine of “One religion, one caste and one God for mankind“?
(A) Jyotiba Phule
(C) Sri Narayan Guru
(D) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
8. Ladakh Festival is celebrated at which of the following state?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
9. International Day of Peace was observed on?
(A) 13 September
(B) 12 August
(C) 21 September
(D) 10 December
10. Which country has declared, Cow as their National Animal?
(D) Sri Lanka
1) Ans. (B) US Dollar
2) Ans. (B) Amritlal Vitthaldas Thakkar
3) Ans. (D) The defeat of Portuguese naval squadrons by the English
4) Ans. (A) Narendra Singh Tomar
5) Ans. (D) Ankara
6) Ans. (C) Surat
7) Ans. (C) Sri Narayan Guru
8) Ans. (D) Jammu and Kashmir
9) Ans. (C) 21 September
10) Ans. (B) Nepal