Hi Aspirants, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to conduct its RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2016 on 4 September 2016. In this post we are sharing with you some expected Banking Awareness Questions for this exam. We have created a online quiz to test your knowledge. In the bottom we have given the questions and answers. So first attempt the quiz and test your knowledge. Then study the questions and answers.
In case of any difficulty in taking quiz Visit our Quiz page for better experience-Click Here1. Which of the following public sector banks has the largest number of branches in foreign countries?
Answer: Bank of Baroda
2. The only merger of two public sector banks took place between -
Answer: Punjab National Bank and New Bank of India
3. Which of the following banks was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in 1919?
Answer: Union Bank of India
4. After State Bank of India, which of the following banks has the largest number of offices?
Answer: Punjab National Bank
5. Which of the following rates are reviewed by the RBI at the time of periodical review of the policy?
Answer: All the three
6. What are teaser loan rates charged by banks?
Answer: Low rate of interest in the initial period which goes up subsequently
7. Which of the following terms is used in banking field?
Answer: Interest rate swap
8. Expand the term EMI as used in banking/finance sector?
Answer: Equated Monthly Installment
9. Bank rate is decided by which of the following?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India
10. With which of following types of loans are teaser rates related?
Answer: Home loans