Hi Aspirants, here are some more Computer Knowledge Questions useful for IBPS Exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO etc. We have tried to cover the questions which are repeatedly asked in Bank Exams. Attempt the quiz and check your score.
1. All of the following are examples of input devices EXCEPT a:
2. ________ controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer.
The operating system
3. Computers use the ____________ language to process data.
4. The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the:
5. In the binary language each letter of the alphabet, each number and each special character is made up of a unique combination of:
6. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT:
7. ____________ is data that has been organized or presented in a meaningful way.
8. The term 'Pentium' is related to
9. ……….is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
10. The set of instructions that tells the computer what to do is