Hi Aspirants, here are some more useful GK Questions for the upcoming Kerala PSC LD Clerk Exam 2016-17. Each question counts!! All the Best.
1. Who wrote the book ‘Cry the peacock’?
2. The duration of the normal one half of a hockey match is:
3. ‘National Education Day’ is celebrated on
4. First national park developed in India is
None of these
5. Which of the following State does not have Legislative council?
Madhya a Pradesh
6. Who among the following introduced the Vernacular Press Act?
7. Brass contains:
70% copper and 30% zinc
90% copper and 10% tin
85-92% copper and rest tin with little lead and nickel
70-75% copper and rest tin
8. The atomic number of carbon is 12. It means that carbon atom contains:
6 protons and 6 electrons
12 protons and 12 electrons
9. Freezing point of water is same on these scales:
Centigrade and Fahrenheit
Centigrade and Reaumur
Centigrade and Kelvin
Fahrenheit and Kelvin
10. Which of the following Act governs the foreign Exchange in India now:
1) Ans. Anita Desia
2) Ans. 35 min
3) Ans. 11th November
4) Ans. Jim Corbett
5) Ans. Madhya a Pradesh
6) Ans. Lord Lytton
7) Ans. 70% copper and 30% zinc
8) Ans. 12 protons and 12 electrons
9) Ans. Centigrade and Reaumur
10) Ans. FEMA