Hi Aspirants, here are some useful GK questions for Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam 2016 scheduled to be held during May 2016. These questions will be also useful for Railway RRb Exam 2016, SSC CGL 2016 etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
1) The book “Globalization, Democratization and Distributive Justice” has been authored by
(a) Mool Chand Sharma
(b) Karan Bajaj
(c) Salman Rushdie
(d) Anita Nair
2) In which of the following year the Gandhi-Irwin Pact was signed?
3) The directive principles of state policy of the Indian Constitution is an idea borrowed from the Constitution of
4) Who among the following was the Prime Minister of England when India was given independence?
5) In the absence of the president and Vice-President, who discharges the functions of the President?
(a) Advocate General
(b) Comptroller and Auditor General
(c) Chief Justice of India
(d) Attorney General
6) How many times did Babur invade India before 1526 A.D.?
(a) None of these
(b) Four times
(c) Five times
(d) Two times
7) The concept of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity enshrined in the India Constitution is inspired from
(a) US Constitution
(b) Irish Constitution
(c) French Constitution
(d) UK Constitution
8) The Rath temples at Mahabalipuram were built by
9) In Indian architecture ‘Surkhi’ was introduced by
(d) Sultanate Sultans
10) When was the state of Nagaland formed?
1) Ans. (a) Mool Chand Sharma
2) Ans. (c) 1931
3) Ans. (d) Ireland
4) Ans. (c) Attlee
5) Ans. (c) Chief Justice of India
6) Ans. (c) Five times
7) Ans.(c) French Constitution
8) Ans. (a) Pallavas
9) Ans. (d) Sultanate Sultans
10) Ans. (b) 1963