Hi Aspirants, here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 6 April 2016. These will be useful for all upcoming exams like SSC CGL 2016, Railway 2016 etc.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who among the following was recently conferred with 2016 Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award?
(A) AR Rahman
(B) Amitabh Bachchan
(C) Vishwanathan Anand
(D) Asha Bhosle
2) India’s First Semi-High Speed Train (SHST) Gatimaan Express was flagged off on 5 April 2016 between New Delhi and ____?
3) Which state government has recently (April 2016) taken a decision to completely ban on all types of liquor (alcohol) throughout the state including Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL)?
(C) West Bengal
4) Which Bank on 5 April 2016 launched an India’s first of its kind Aadhaar-based Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) usage facility?
(A) Federal Bank
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) DCB Bank
5) RBI on 5 April 2016 in its first bi-monthly monetary policy for the year 2016-17, has cut down repo rate by 25 basis points to ____ per cent?
(A) 6.5 per cent
(B) 6.25 per cent
(C) 6.75 per cent
(D) 6 per cent
6) National Maritime Day is observed on?
(A) 3 April
(B) 4 April
(C) 5 April
(D) 6 April
Ans. (C) 5 April
7) _____ was recently adjudged as the best Indian university in the first National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)?
(A) Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Bangaluru
(B) Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Calicut
(C) Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), New Delhi
(D) Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Chennai
8) World’s first public dengue vaccination programme was launched on 5 April 2016 in which country?
9) World’s first White Tiger Safari was inaugurated at Mukundpur in Satna district of which state on 5 April 2016?
(B) West Bengal
(C) Madhya Pradesh
10) Mehbooba Mufti Sayeed on 4 April 2016 took oath as the first woman Chief Minister of?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz April 2016