Hi Aspirants, here are some useful General Knowledge (GK) Questions useful and expected in the upcoming Railway RRB Exam 2016 (Non Technical) scheduled to start on 28 March 2016 for selection of Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper etc. Attempt quiz & share your reviews.
1) The Finance Commission is appointed for every ____ year?
2) National Institute of Oceanography is located at?
3) The C. K. Nayudu Trophy is related to which sport?
4) All India Radio commenced operations in?
5) The joint session of the two houses is presided by?
(A) the speaker
(B) the president
(C) chairman of Rajyasabha
(D) none of these
6) Titan is the largest natural satellite of planet
7) The earliest known Indian script is
8) How many times the preamble was amended
(D) four times
9) The state with the lowest population in India is
10) The Simon Commission was appointed in
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.
Check 1000+ more Useful GK Questions
If you preparing for Railway RRB Exam 2016 – Non Technical - Our experts have shortlisted the best books for this exam. Check it out from here