Hi Aspirants, here is the Current Affairs Online Quiz for 6 March 2016 useful for all upcoming competitive exams. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 4 March 2016 has launched Setu Bharatam Project to make all national highways free of railway crossings by which year?
2) PA Sangma who died on 4 March 2016 was a former?
(A) Lok Sabha Speaker
(B) Vice President of India
(C) Chief Justice of India
(D) Governor of RBI
3) Name the Indian who recently won Gold medal in the 50m Pistol Men final event at the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup held in Bangkok, Thialand?
(A) Jaspal Rana
(B) Ronjan Sodhi
(C) Omkar Singh
(D) Jitu Rai
4) World’s most expensive train station was recently opened in which country?
5) Who among the following was on 4 March 2016 conferred the 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015?
(A) Raj Kumar
(C) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
(D) Manoj Kumar
6) Flipkart on 3 March 2016 launched its own ____ named Flipkart Money?
(A) Courier Service
(B) Digital Wallet
(C) Payment Gateway
(D) Payments Bank
7) ____ has recently become the first state/UT in the country to launch the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine as a public health programme for school children?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andaman and Nicobar
8) Which under-23 cricket team has recently won the Col CK Nayudu Trophy for the season 2015-16?
9) Who was recently appointed as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), country’s largest commodity exchange?
(A) Parveen Kumar Singhal
(B) Mrugank Paranjape
(C) Raman Srivastava
(C) Arjun Kapoor
10) Who recently won the title of the world’s richest person in the Forbes’ 30th annual ranking of the world’s billionaires list (2016 edition)?
(A) Warren Buffett
(B) Amancio Ortega
(C) Bill Gates
(D) Jeff Bezos
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz March 2016