Hi Aspirants, here are some useful GK Questions for upcoming Railway RRB Exam 2016 (Non Technical) for selection of Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper etc. Attempt quiz & share your reviews.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) ‘ALU’ stands for
(a) Algebraic Logic Unit
(b) Algorithmic Logic Unit
(c) Arithmetic Logic unit
(d) None of above
2) The only state of India, where common civil code provision is applicable
(b) Jammu & Kashmir
3) The minimum age required to becomes a member of rajya sabha is-
(a) 21 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 35 years
4) The NABARD was established in which year?
5) "The turbulent years: 1980-1996" is the book written by?
(a) Pranab Mukherjee
(b) Kailash satyarthi
(c) Dr. K. K. Mohammad
(d) Keneth Baker
6) Which one of the following is the primary sector of India’s economy?
(d) None of the above
7) Who was the chairman of 7th Central pay commission?
(a) Arvind Pangadia
(b) Ashok Kumar Roy
(c) Ashok Kumar Mathur
(d) Anil Sinha
8) Export – Import (Exim) bank was set up in the year?
9) Tipu Sultan was the ruler of?
(d) Vijya Nagar
10) Who wrote the famous song ‘Saare Jahan Se Achcha Hindustan Hamara’?
(a) Sahir Ludhianvi
(b) Sir Sayyad Ahmed Khan
(c) Sir Muhammad Iqbal
(d) Bahadur shah Zafar
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.
Check 1000+ more Useful GK Questions
If you preparing for Railway RRB Exam 2016 – Non Technical - Our experts have shortlisted the best books for this exam. Check it out from here