Hi Aspirants, Here is a General Knowledge (GK) Quiz for upcoming SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Exam scheduled to be held in May 2016. Attempt the Quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Programe is scheme related to
(a) arrange compulsory primary education for all female children in India
(b) improve the multinational intake of the India female population
(c) address the dipping child sex ratio and empower the girl child in India
(d) ban the early marriage system by providing compulsory education
2) In which year Vasco da Gama landed at Calicut?
3) Which of the following is observed as “International Disabled Day”
(a) 1 December
(b) 3 December
(c) 25 December
(d) 31 December
4) Article 243 of the Constitution of India deals with which of the following?
(a) Land reforms
(b) Panchayati Raj System
(c) Fundamental duties
(d) Discritionary powers of the governor
5) Which is the female hormone?
6) Which of the following revolutions led to the increase in the production of oil seeds?
(a) Green Revolution
(b) White Revolution
(c) Golden Revolution
(d) Yellow Revolution
7) In which of the following form is stored in Computer?
(b) Hexa decimal
8) Which is the first micro finance company transformed into a bank in India in August 2015?
(a) IDFC Bank
(b) HSBC Bank
(c) Bandhan Bank
(d) Muthoot Finance
9) Under the constitution of India, which one of the following is not a fundamental duty?
(a) To vote in public elections
(b) To develop the scientific temper
(c) To safeguard public property
(d) To abide by the constitution and respect its ideals
10) ‘Manchester of South India’ is
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous GK Quiz Questions