Hi Aspirants, here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 29 March 2016. Attempt the Quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is set to script history by launching a record number of ____ satellites in a single mission in May 2016?
2) Sergey Karjakin from which country has recently won the prestigious FIDE World Chess Candidates Tournament held in Moscow?
3) Which organization on 29 March 2016 launched animate film series ‘Unfairy Tales’?
4) Telecom Commission has approved the number ____ as the single emergency number for India?
5) Which player was on 28 March 2016 appointed as captain of the Delhi Daredevils team for 2016 Indian Premier League season?
(A) J P Duminy
(B) Zaheer Khan
(C) Asish Nehra
(D) Yuvraj Singh
6) India’s biggest ever land, naval and homeland security exhibition Defence Expo 2016 began on 28 March 2016 in which state?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
7) Who won the Best Actor award at 63rd National Film Awards 2016?
(D) Amitabh Bachchan
8) Who won the Best Actress award at 63rd National Film Awards 2016?
(B) Kangana Ranaut
(C) Tanvi Azmi
(D) Deepika Padukone
9) Which film was selected as the Best feature film in the 63rd National Film Awards 2016?
(B) Tanu Weds Manu Returns
(C) Baahubali: The Beginning
(D) Bajirao Mastani
10) Sanjay Leela Bhansali won the Best Director award at 63rd National Film Awards 2016 for his film?
(A) Bajirao Mastani
(B) Baahubali: The Beginning
(D) Tanu Weds Manu Returns
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz March 2016