Hi Aspirants, here is the latest Current Affairs MCQ Quiz 2 March 2016 useful for all upcoming competitive exams like LIC AAO 2016, Railway RRB 2016, ISRO Assistant, SSC CGL etc. Trending topics include LAMITYE 2016, HL Dattu, Union Budget 2016-17, Zero Discrimination Day etc. Attempt the quiz and check your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Multinational Military Exercise ____ conducted by Indian Army has started in at Pune, Maharashtra on 1 February 2016?
(A) Force Eighteen
(B) Mithra Shakthi
(C) Together We Do
(D) None of these
2) Hashim Thaci has been elected as the President of which country?
3) Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) in which city has recently won three international awards for 2015 year given by the Airports Council International (ACI)?
4) The 7th edition of joint military exercise named LAMITYE 2016 by India and which other country has concluded recently?
5) Former Chief Justice of India (CJI) HL Dattu took charge on 1 March 2016 as the ___th Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)?
6) Legendary Comedian Kumarimuthu who died on 1 March 2016 belongs to which film industry?
7) Name the Union Finance Minister who presented the Union Budget 2016-17 in the Parliament on 29 February 2016?
(A) Suresh Prabhu
(B) Nirmala Sitharaman
(C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(D) Arun Jaitley
8) Which film won the Best Picture award at 88th Academy Awards (OSCAR) 2016?
(B) The Revenant
(D) Bridge of Spies
9) Zero Discrimination Day was observed across the world on?
(A) 2 March
(B) 3 March
(C) 28 February
(D) 1 March
10) Left-arm spinner Aaron Phangiso who was on 1 March 2016 suspended for illegal bowling action is from which country?
(A) Sri lanka
(C) South Africa
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016