Hi Aspirants, here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 13 March 2016. Attempt Quiz!!
1) Union Finance Ministry has recently announced to withdraw its budget 2016 proposal to tax _____ withdrawals?
(A) New Pension Scheme
(C) Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
2) Tourism campaign titled ‘New Worlds’ of which state has recently won the prestigious ‘Golden City Gate Award’ at the at the Internationale Tourismus-Börse Berlin (ITB-Berlin) 2016?
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
3) Justice Ajit Singh on 12 March 2016 sworn in as the Chief Justice (CJ) of which High Court?
(A) Madras High Court
(B) Kerala High Court
(C) Delhi High Court
(D) Gauhati High Court
4) India and International Monetary Fund (IMF) have recently decided to set up South Asia Regional Training and Technical Assistance Centre (SARTTC) at?
(A) New Delhi, India
(B) Daka, Bangladesh
(C) Colombo, Srilanka
(D) None of these
5) Mahindra & Mahindra Chairman and Managing Director (MD) Anand Mahindra was recently conferred with Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur (Knight of the Legion of Honour) by which country?
6) Who was on 12 March 2016 appointed as the Deputy Chief of Army Staff?
(A) Lt Gen Vijay Kumar Singh
(B) Lt Gen Bipin Chandra Joshi
(C) Lt Gen NPS Hira
(D) None of these
7) What is the name given by Union government to the LED-based Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme launched recently?
Ans. (D) UJALA
8) Which city was recently ranked the world's most expensive city by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
(A) New York
9) Kakrapar Atomic Power Station in which state was on 11 March 2016 shut down after leakage of heavy water?
(B) Tamil Nadu
10) Which Bollywood actress was recently appointed as the brand ambassador of Reebok India?
(A) Aishwarya Rai
(B) Deepika Padukone
(C) Kangana Ranaut
(D) Alia Bhatt
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz March 2016