Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 8 February 2016. This quiz will be very useful for all upcoming exams. Attempt the Quiz& share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7 February 2016 dedicated Indian Oil Corporation’s (IOC’s) new state of the art refinery at Paradip in which state to the nation?
2) Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare J P Nadda has recently launched ____ on for prevention of AIDS specially among people injecting drugs in the 8 North-Eastern states?
(A) Project Arrow
(B) Project Sunrise
(C) Project Reach
(D) Project Aware
3) International Fleet Review (IFR) 2016, an international military exercise hosted and conducted by Indian Navy was inaugurated recently at?
(A) Kochi, Kerala
(B) Panaji, Goa
(C) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
(D) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
4) ____ recently became first country in the world to ban supermarket food waste?
5) Who was on 4 February 2016 was appointed as the President of the newly- formed International Grown Diamond Association (IGDA)?
(A) Vishal Mehta
(B) Sudev Vasudev
(C) Suresh Krishna
(D) Ranjith Sinha
6) International Cricket Council (ICC) on 7 February 2016 suspended Pakistan’s leg-spinner ____ for three months after he tested positive for a banned substance, chlortalidone?
(A) Saed Ajmal
(B) Muhammed Hafiz
(C) Yasir Shah
(D) Mohammad Amir
7) Which state on 8 February 2016 decided to celebrate the birthday of girl students across all state-run schools through the programme 'Kanya Janamdin Utsav'?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
8) Name the two cities that topped the National Air Quality Indices (NAQI) with 409 points each for having the ‘severe’ pollution?
(A) Varanasi and Muzzafarpur
(B) Bengaluru and Delhi
(C) Delhi and Kolkata
(D) None of these
9) Who on 7 February 2016 won gold for India in the women Wushu Taulu Competition of the 12th South Asian Games?
(A) Tintu Luka
(B) Deepika Kumari
(C) Sapna Devi
(D) None of these
10) Sudhir Tailang who died on 6 February 2016 was a famous?
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016