Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 14 February 2016. Trending topics for the day include Gravitational Waves, O N V Kurup, Banaras Hindu University, Make in India Centre etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Scientist recently for the first time have discovered Gravitational Waves (GW) that were hypothesised by Albert Einstein in which year?
2) O N V Kurup who passed away on 13 February 2016 was a noted poet and lyricist in which language?
3) Banaras Hindu University (BHU) founded by _____ has turned 100 years on 13th February 2016?
(A) B R Ambedkar
(B) Rabindranath Tagore
(C) Pt Madan Mohan Malviya
(D) Bhagat Singh
4) Who was recently appointed as the Chairman of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)?
(A) Ashok Chawla
(B) B V Sreekantan
(C) R K Pachauri
(D) None of these
5) Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated the Make in India Centre at MMRDA Grounds in which state?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Tamil Nadu
6) Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 12 February 2016 banned which umpire for five years after its disciplinary committee found him guilty of corrupt practices?
(A) Asad Rauf
(B) Aleem Dar
(C) Rohan Mahanama
(D) Kumar Dharmasena
7) World Radio Day (WRD) is observed globally on?
(A) 13 February
(B) 14 February
(C) 12 February
(D) 16 February
8) Tamar Hahn from Israel has been recently appointed as the Director of United Nations Information Centre (UNIC) in Buenos Aires of which country?
9) 4th World Government Summit recently held at?
(A) New Delhi
10) Which player on 9 February 2016 became the fastest to make 10 One Day International (ODI) centuries?
(A) Shikar Dhawan
(B) Dinesh Chandimal
(C) Quinton de Kock
(D) Mushfique Rahim
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016