Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 10 February 2016 useful for all upcoming exams in 2016. Trending topics include National Deworming Day, Index of Internet Readiness of Indian States, India’s first aviation park, Prohibition of Discriminatory Tariffs for Data Services Regulations, 2016 etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) National Deworming Day is observed on?
(A) 10 February
(B) 11 February
(C) 12 February
(C) 9 February
2) Who was recently appointed as Executive Vice Chairman of The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)?
(A) Jairam Ramesh
(B) Rajendra Kumar Pachauri
(C) Rajendra Singh
(D) V V Rajarajan
3) As per recently released Index of Internet Readiness of Indian States (IIRIS) report, which state has topped in terms of the overall Internet readiness index?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
4) Which state government has recently decided to set up India’s first aviation park?
(A) West Bengal
5) Which regulator recently issued "Prohibition of Discriminatory Tariffs for Data Services Regulations, 2016"?
6) Sushil Koirala who died on 9 February 2016 was the former Prime Minister of?
7) The 9th edition of India-Nepal Combined Military Exercise Surya Kiran IX 2016 has commenced at Pithoragarh district of which state on 9 February 2016?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
8) Renowned ___ Poet and well known Bollywood lyricist Nida Fazli passed away on 9 February 2016?
9) Name the Indian squash player who recently won the gold medal in women’s individual category at the 12th South Asian Games (SAG)?
(A) Dipika Pallikal
(B) Ritwik Bhattacharya
(C) Joshna Chinappa
(D) Saurav Ghosal
10) The 4-day National Arogya Fair concluded successfully on 8 February 2016 at?
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016