Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 4 February 2016 useful for all upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which Indian was on 3 Feb 2016 appointed vice-president and chief investment officer of the newly-created Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
(A) Shaktikanta Das
(B) Rajiv Mehrishi
(C) Basanth Seth
(D) D J Pandian
2) Hyderabad-based vaccines manufacturer ____ has recently announced a breakthrough in developing the world’s first Zika vaccine?
(A) Bharat Biotech
(B) Serum Institute of India
3) All-women taxicab service She-Taxi of which state on 3 February 2016 received the prestigious Chief Minister's Award for Innovation in Public Policy?
4) Which state has won the 61st National School Athletics championship 2016 which concluded in Kozhikode on 2 February 2016?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
5) World Cancer Day (WCD) is observed every year on?
(A) 4 February
(B) 5 February
(C) 2 February
(D) 3 February
6) Who was on 4 Feb. 2016 appointed as first women head of Indian Cost Accounting Service?
(A) Vijay Bahuguna
(B) Priyanka Geet
(C) Aruna Sethi
(D) Pooja Chopra
7) Balram Jakhar who passed away in New Delhi recently was the former?
(A) Chief Justice of India
(C) Lok Sabha Speaker
(D) Vice President of India
8) Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), 2005 recently completed ___ years of implementation?
9) Alphabet Inc., the parent company of _____ has recently overtaken Apple as s most valuable company in the world?
10) Who was recently appointed as the first woman Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)?
(A) Archana Ramasundram
(B) Sobha Subramanian
(C) Sapna Pramod
(D) None of these
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016