Hi Aspirants..here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 27 February 2016 useful for all upcoming competitive exams. Trending topics include extension of e-Tourist Visa Scheme to more countries, Director General (DG) of Indian Coast Guard (ICG), appointed of three new Information Commissioners etc. You can learn more things by attempting the quiz.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Union Government on 26 February 2016 has extended e-Tourist Visa Scheme to 37 more countries. With this, the total count of countries under the scheme will become?
2) Who was on 26 February 2016 appointed as the Director General (DG) of Indian Coast Guard (ICG)?
(A) Rajendra Singh
(B) Vice Admiral HCS Bisht
(C) Surinder Pal Singh Basra
(D) None of these
3) Union Government has recently appointed three Information Commissioners at the Central Information Commission (CIC). Who among the following is not one among them?
(A) Amitava Bhattacharya
(B) Bimal Julka
(C) Divya Prakash Sinha
(D) Radha Krishna Mathur
4) Name the Union Railway Minister who presented the Railway Budget 2016-17 in the Parliament on 25 February 2016?
(A) Pawan Kumar Bansal
(B) Suresh Prabhu
(C) J P Nadda
(D) Rajnath Singh
5) As announced by Union Minister of State (MoS) in PMO Jitendra Singh in the Lok Sabha recently, ISRO is set to launch the country’s first solar mission called?
(A) Luna - A1
(C) Vasudeva -P2
6) Chemical scientist and well-known researcher Goverdhan Mehta was recently conferred with prestigious Cross of the Order of Merit (Bundesverdienstkreuz) Award of which country?
7) Which bank recently launched e-Smart SME to provide a working capital loan for sellers on ecommerce platforms?
(A) ICICI Bank
(C) Axis Bank
8) Justice Subhro Kamal Mukherjee was on 25 February 2016 sworn-in as the 28th Chief Justice of the High Court of?
9) Which Indian private bank was recently awarded inaugural Green Bond Pioneer Award at a ceremony held in London, United Kingdom?
(A) ICICI Bank
(B) Yes Bank
(C) South Indian Bank
(D) IDFC Bank
10) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently extended currency swap arrangement to South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations till?
(A) November 2017
(B) April 2017
(C) December 2016
(D) March 2018
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016