Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 12 February 2016. Trending topics include Davinder Singh, Mobile-one governance application, Australian High Commissioner to India, Aurobindo Mukherjee etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Name the Indian-origin lawyer who was recently named Vice-Chairman of International Chamber of Commerce Commission (ICC) on Corporate Responsibility and Anti-corruption?
(A) Davinder Singh
(B) Anu Peshawaria
(C) Devendra Ganguly
(D) None of these
2) Which Indian IT company has recently acquired US based healthcare technology firm HealthPlan Services for US 460 million dollars?
3) Mobile-one governance application of which state has recently won gold medal at the fourth World Government Summit in Dubai, UAE in the m-governance awards category?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
4) Who was on 11 January 2016 appointed as the Australian High Commissioner to India?
(A) Harinder Sidhu
(B) Patrick Suckling
(C) Richard Verma
(D) Vineeth Mathur
5) What was India's rank in the Intellectual Property Index (IPI) by United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC)?
6) Aurobindo Mukherjee who passed away in Kolkata, West Bengal on 11 February 2016 was a veteran?
(B) Film Director
(C) Hockey Player
7) Which state Government has recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Ministry of Railway to form a joint venture (JV) company for the expansion of railway tracks in the state?
(D) West Bengal
8) First phase of the world’s largest concentrated solar power (CSP) plant was recently launched in the Souss-Massa-Drâa area in which country?
9) Which country on 11 February 2016 appointed women ministers for the newly created portfolios for happiness and tolerance, and youth affairs?
(A) United Arab Emirates
10) Which bank on 9 February 2016 announced its tie-up with Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions for solving challenges related to last mile delivery for e-commerce firms?
(C) Federal Bank
(D) YES Bank
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Current Affairs Quiz February 2016