Hi Aspirants..In this post we are sharing with you some traditional GK questions expected to be asked in the upcoming two major competitive exams ie.Railway RRB Exam 2016 and LIC AAO 2016. Railway exam include Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper etc. We have added the questions in our quiz program so that you can easily study. Attempt the quiz to check answers and your score.
Click Here to take this quiz from our direct site for better experience
1) Who is the author of the book “ The Three Mistakes In My life”?
(a) Chetan Bhagat
(b) Amrita Pritam
(c) Jhumpa Lahiri
(d) Ruskin Bond
2) Which gas emitted by power stations causes acid rain?
(a) Sulphur dioxide
(d) Carbon dioxide
3) Which city will host the 2022 common Wealth Games (CWG)?
4) Name the two research stations maintained by Indian in Antarctica.
(a) Sagar Nidhi kand Yamunotri
(b) None of these
(c) Maitri and Bharti
(d) Gangotri and Himadri
5) An example of hormone is
6) To reduce tooth decay most toothpastes contain a
7) The part of brain which controls emotional reaction in our body is
8) Hydraulic brakes work on the principal of
(a) Newton’s law
(b) Bhernoulli’s theorem
(d) Thomson’s law
(c) Pascal’s law
9) Which of the following colour of light deviates least through the prism?
10) If the President wants to resign, he shall address his letter of resignation to
(a) Vice-President of India
(b) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(c) Chief Justice of India(d) Prime Minister of India
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.