Hi Aspirants..here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 6 January 2016. Trenidng topics include Ganga Gram Yojana, first hydrogen bomb test by North Korea, Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award, Zinedine Zidane as manager of Readl Madrid etc. Study the quiz questions & attempt the quiz.
1) Which bank on 6 January 2016 launched Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) across all its branches in association with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
(B) Andhra Bank
(D) Union bank of India
2) Union Government on 6 January 2016 has launched Ganga Gram Yojana to develop 1600 villages in which state situated along the banks of Ganga River?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
3) Senior United Nations (UN) official Filippo Grandi from which country has taken the charge as new UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on 6 January 2016?
(B) South Korea
4) Which country on 6 January 2016 conducted its first hydrogen bomb test?
(D) North Korea
5) Which country on 5 January 2016 withdrew from the Under-19 World Cup Tournament to be held in Bangladesh citing security reasons?
(C) South Africa
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2016
6) Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 5 January 2016 presented the ninth BCCI Awards 2014-15. Who was conferred Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award?
(A) Dilip Vengsarkar
(B) Syed Kirmani
(C) Kapil Dev
(D) Rahul Dravid
7) Who was appointed as the new manager of Real Madrid on 5 January 2016?
(A) Marco Materazzi
(B) Roberto Carlos
(C) Zinedine Zidane
8) Union Cabinet on 6 January 2016 approved the Stand Up India Scheme to promote entrepreneurship among?
(A) Handicapped Persons
(B) Third Gender
(C) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and Women
(D) Young Students
9) World's largest blue star sapphire that weighs 1404.49 carats was recently discovered in a mine in?
10) The book "Go Set a Watchman" written by which author has topped the 2015 US bestseller list?
(A) Marlon James
(B) Harper Lee
(C) John Green
(D) None of these
1) Ans. (B) Andhra Bank
2) Ans. (C) Uttar Pradesh
3) Ans. (A) Italy
4) Ans. (D) North Korea
5) Ans. (D) Australia
6) Ans. (B) Syed Kirmani
7) Ans. (C) Zinedine Zidane
8) Ans. (C) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and Women
9) Ans. (A) Srilanka
10) Ans. (B) Harper Lee
Studied??? Now itz time to revise these questions based on your memory
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.