Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 13 January 2016. Questions will be very useful for all upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) National Youth Day was observed across India on 12 January 2016 to mark the birth anniversary of?
(A) Swami Vivekananda
(B) APJ Abdul Kalam
2) Which player has won the 2016 FIFA Ballon d’Or Award?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Lionel Messi
(D) None of these
3) Binny Bansal was on 11 January 2016 appointed as the CEO of?
4) Supreme Court on 12 January 2016 stayed the Union Government’s notification lifting ban on controversial bull taming sport Jallikattu in which state?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
5) Devender Kumar Sikri, on 11 January 2016 sworn in as the Chairman of?
(A) Central Information Commission
(B) Competition Commission of India
(C) Central Vigilance Commission
(D) Knowledge Commission
6) Nati folk dance of which state was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest folk dance in the world recently?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
(B) West Bengal
(D) Himachal Pradesh
7) Who was on 12 January 2016 bestowed honorary life membership of Kolkata’s soccer outfit Mohammedan Sporting?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(C) Lionel Messi
(D) Amitabh Bachchan
8) 20th National Youth Festival was on 12 January 2016 inaugurated by Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari in which state?
(C) Tamil Nadu
9) ___ has recently won the National Award on e-Governance 2015-16?
(A) Income Tax Department
(B) Department of Posts
(C) Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
10) Which company recently entered into a partnership with Google to launch new smartphone under Google’s Project Tango?
(C) Mototrola(D) Asus
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz January 2016