Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 11 January 2016. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) _____has recently become the first State in the country to introduce compulsory gender education at the graduate level?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
2) Stanislas Wawrinka from which country on 10 January 2016 won the 2016 Chennai Open title of tennis?
3) World Hindi Day was celebrated on?
(A) 10 January
(B) 11 January
(C) 12 January
(D) 13 January
4) Name the city in which the main event of the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas 2016 was inaugurated recently?
(C) New Delhi
(D) None of these
5) Name the first female Formula One driver who died on 8 January 2016?
(A) Maria Teresa de Filippis
(B) Lella Lombardi
(C) Divina Galica
(D) Giovanna Amati
6) Which film was adjudged as best Picture in the Golden Globe Awards 2016?
(A) The Martian
(D) The Revenant
7) 28th edition of International Kite Festival began on 10 January 2016 in which state?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(D) Madhya Pradesh
8) Which country on 9 January 2016 elected to the UNICEF executive board, representing the group of Asia-Pacific countries for the term 2016-2018?
(B) Sri Lanka
9) Who won the best actor award for drama in the Golden Globe Awards 2016?
(A) Leonardo DiCaprio
(B) Will Smith
(C) Michael Fassbender
(D) Eddie Redmayne
10) Who won the best actress award for drama in the Golden Globe Awards 2016?
(A) Saoirse Ronan
(B) Cate Blanchett
(C) Brie Larson
(D) Alicia Vikander
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz January 2016