Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 1 January 2016. This will be very useful for all upcoming exams like UPSC,SSC,IBPS,Bank Exams etc. The trending topics for the day include Shyam Benegal committee, Premier Badminton League (PBL), Deputy Chief of the Air Staff etc. Attempt the Quiz & share your views.
1) Union government on 1 January 2016 constituted a committee headed by eminent filmmaker _____ to look into the revamp of the Censor Board?
(A) Shyam Benegal
(B) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
(C) Sanjay Leela Bhansali
(D) Rajkumar Hirani
2) Revamped Premier Badminton League (PBL) will commence on 2 January 2016. The inaugural Indian Badminton League was held in which year?
3) Who on 1 January 2016 took over as Deputy Chief of the Air Staff?
(B) R K Sharma
(C) Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
(D) None of these
4) In which city ambitious odd-even scheme for vehicles according to number plate kick started on 1 January 2016?
(C) New Delhi
5) Name the Indo-French joint military training exercise named which will be held in Mahajan Field Firing Ranges in Rajasthan's Bikaner during January 2016?
(B) Surya Kiran-2016
(D) None of these
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015
6) Which state on 1 Jnauary 2016 appointed S Javeed Ahmed as the new Director General of Police?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
(D) Madhya Pradesh
7) Who on 1 January 2016 assumed charge as Secretary General of International Sericultural Commission (ISC)?
(A) Ishita Roy
(B) Pritam Roy
(C) Nagesh Prabhu
(D) Vishnu Ratnam
Note: He is at present Member Secretary and CEO of Central Silk Board under Ministry of Textiles.
8) Singer Adnan Sami on 1 January 2016 got Indian citizenship. Adnan Sami was born in which country?
9) Which state will host the first edition of Science Film Festival of India (SCI-FFI) from January 14, 2016?
10) Name the former Bengal cricket captain who on 30 December 2015 announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
(A) Manoj Tiwari
(B) Laxmi Ratan Shukla
(C) Sanjay Bangar
(D) Robin Uthappa
1) Ans. (A) Shyam Benegal
2) Ans. (C) 2013
3) Ans. (C) Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
4) Ans. (C) New Delhi
5) Ans. (A) Shakti-2016
6) Ans. (A) Uttar Pradesh
7) Ans. (C) Nagesh Prabhu
8) Ans. (D) Pakistan
9) Ans. (B) Kerala
10) Ans. (B) Laxmi Ratan Shukla
Studied??? Now itz time to revise these questions based on your memory
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.