Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 30 January 2016. Trending topics include MITRA app, commemorative coin of Lala Lajpat Rai, Justice Sanjay Mishra, The Turbulent Years – 1980-1996 book, Akshay Kumar-led film 'Airlift. Check details of each topics by attempting the Quiz.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) South African Graham Xavier Ford on 29 January 2016 was named as the chief coach of which cricket team?
(C) South Africa
2) Lt Governor of Puducherry AK Singh on 28 January 2016 launched the ____ mobile application to ensure safety and security of women in the Union Territory?
3) Ministry of Culture on 28 January 2016 released a commemorative coin of 150 rupees and a circulation coin of 10 rupees on whom?
(A) Bipin Chandra Pal
(B) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(C) Lala Lajpat Rai
4) Justice Sanjay Mishra was on 28 January 2016 appointed as Lokayukta of which state?
(B) West Bengal
(D) Uttar Pradesh
5) The second volume of memoirs of President Pranab Mukherjee titled The Turbulent Years – 1980-1996 was released on 28 January 2016 by?
(A) Vice President Hamid Ansari
(B) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
(C) Congress President Sonia Gandhi
(D) CJI T. S. Thakur
6) The 61st National School Athletic championships kick started on 29 January 2016 at Kozhikode city of which state?
7) Name the African country which recently issued a law that makes it mandatory for men of the nation to marry at least two wives (Polygamy)?
8) Union Ministry of Urban Development on 28 January 2016 announced the 1st batch of 20 smart cities from ____ States and Union Territory of Delhi under the Smart Cities Mission?
9) Bollywood star Akshay Kumar-led film 'Airlift'was declared tax free recently by which state?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
10) As announced recently, effective from 15 February 2016, an individual will not be able to book more than ____ tickets online in a month from IRCTC website from his/her user ID?
(C) 5(D) 8
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz January 2016