Hi Aspirants..Here we bring you some mixed Quantitaive Aptitude Questions useful for cracking all upcoming exams. Questions and answers were given below. You can check the steps and solutions with options by attempting the quiz. Hope you will like this new initiative. Please comment your suggestions for further improvement.
1. Question No-1 (Picture Quiz-Attempt Quiz)
2. Question No - 2(Picture Quiz - Attempt Quiz)
3. Find the cost of painting of the walls of a room 8 metres log, 6 metres wide and 5 metres high at Rs. 13.5 per square metre.
Ans. Rs. 1890
4. In how many different ways can the letters of the word “COLLECTION” be arranged?
5. If 8 men and 5 women can earn Rs. 3390 in 6 days, and 5 men and 7 women can earn Rs. 3600 in 8 days, then in how many days will 7 men and 8 women earn Rs. 6435?
Ans. 11 days
6. A man rows a certain distance downstream in 4 hours and back to the same point in 7.5 hours. If the speed of the stream is 3.5 kmph then what is the speed of the man in still water?
Ans. 11.5 kmph
7. A person bought two cycles for Rs. 1900. He sold one of them at a profit of 10% and the other at a profit of 51.25%. He found that the selling price of both the cycles are equal. What are the cost prices of those two cycles respectively?
Ans. Rs.1100, Rs. 800
8. A bag contains some Rs. 5 Coins. Rs. 2 coins and Rs. 1 coins with total number of coins being 52, and the total amount being Rs. 125. The number of five rupee and two rupee coins is 37. The numbers of Rs. 5 coins are
9. The sum of the ages of A and B is four-third the age of C. The age of B is two-thirds the age of C. If the sum of the ages of the three persons is 35 years, find the age of B.
Ans. 10 years
10. There are four numbers P, Q, R and S. P is of the total of Q, R and S. Q is is of the total of the P, R and S. R is of the total of P, Q and S. If the total of the four numbers is 3480, then find the value of S.Ans. -1740