Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Online Quiz for 30 December 2015. Trending topics for the day include Kamov 226T light helicopters, 51st Jnanpith award 2015 to Raghuveer Chaudhary, successfully test of Surface to Air Missile Barak 8 from INS Kolkata etc. First study the questions carefully & then attempt the quiz given at the bottom. This will improve your memory!! Try & share your score.
1) World Health Organization (WHO) on 30 December 2015 declared which West African country as Ebola-free?
2) Russia’s Rostech State Corporation has recently signed one billion US dollar deal with ______ to manufacture 200 Kamov 226T light helicopters?
(A) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
(B) Indocopters Private Limited
(C) Mahindra Group
(D) Ashok Leyland
3) Giorgi Kvirikashvili was on 30 December 2015 elected as the 12th Prime Minister of?
4) Who has been selected for the 51st Jnanpith award 2015?
(A) Ravuri Bharadhwaja
(B) Bhalchandra Nemade
(C) Kedarnath Singh
(D) Raghuveer Chaudhary
5) Iconic ____ poet and Padma Bhushan recipient Mangesh Keshav Padgaonkar passed away on 30 December 2015?
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015
6) Indian Navy on 30 December 2015 successfully test-fired the Surface to Air Missile Barak 8 from INS Kolkata. Barak 8 missile was developed jointly by India and ___
7) SpiceJet on 29 December 2015 launched an end-to-end travel solutions platform named?
8) Rakhi Haldar and Kavita Devi on 29 December 2015 bagged gold in their respective weight categories in the Senior National Weightlifting Championships held at?
(A) Kochi, Kerala
(B) Patiala, Punjab
(C) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
(D) New Delhi
9) Well-known sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik’s _____ sculpture on 29 December 2015 found a place in Limca Book of World Records?
(A) Santa Claus
(B) Christmas Cake
(C) Taj Mahal
(D) Jesus Christ
10) Subir Sen who passed away on 29 December 2015 was a veteran ____
1) Ans. (B) Guinea
2) Ans. (A) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
3) Ans. (B) Georgia
4) Ans. (D) Raghuveer Chaudhary
5) Ans. (A) Marathi
6) Ans. (B) Israel
7) Ans. (A) SpiceVacations.com
8) Ans. (B) Patiala, Punjab
9) Ans. (A) Santa Claus
10) Ans. (C) Singer
Studied??? Now itz time to revise these questions based on your memory
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.