Hi Aspirants..Here are some useful Current Affairs Quiz Questions for 22 December 2015 with solutions. Some trending topics for the day include retirement of Brendon McCullum, National Mathematics Day, BBC Sports Personality of the Year, Anwesha scheme, Under-19 World Cup 2016 etc. You can check the details of each topic from the corresponding questions. Attempt the quiz & share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which country on 17 December 2015 launched the Dark Matter Particle Explorer (DAMPE) Satellite to shed light on mysterious dark matter?
2) Name the New Zealand cricketer who on 22 December 2015 announced retirement from all forms of international cricket?
(A) Brendon McCullum
(B) Ross Taylor
(C) Kane Williamson
(D) Martin Guptill
3) National Mathematics Day was observed on 22 December every year in memory of?
(B) Shakuntala Devi
(D) Srinivasa Ramanujan
4) Who on 20 December 2015 received the 2015 BBC Sports Personality of the Year award in London?
(A) Usain Bolt
(B) Andy Murray
(C) Sachin Tendulkar
(D) Alastair Cook
5) Which Search engine giant on 21 December 2015 named Cow as the Personality of the Year 2015?
6) Which state government on 21 December 2015 launched Anwesha scheme to provide free education to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students?
7) Name the American aerospace company which on 21 December 2015 achieved the historic feat of successfully launching and landing Falcon 9 rocket?
(B) Douglas Aircraft
8) Delhi Government on 21 December 2015 appointed a one-member commission of inquiry on Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) scam. Who will head the one-member commission?
(A) Vinod Rai
(B) K G Balakrishnan
(C) Gopal Subramanium
(D) H. L. Dattu
9) _____ recently became first licensed Indian shipyard to make LNG Ships?
(A) Goa Shipyard Limited
(B) Cochin Shipyard Limited
(C) Hindustan Shipyard Ltd
(D) Bharati Shipyard Ltd
10) Ishan Kishan will lead the Under-19 Indian cricket team for the upcoming Under-19 World Cup 2016 to be held in?
(C) Bangladesh(D) England
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015