Hi Aspirants.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 13 December 2015. Trending topics of the day include High Speed Rail (HRS), UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Inle Lake, Mailer Prize 2015, Dilip Kumar, Mascot of 11th SAF games 2016 etc. Attempt the quiz for more details.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) India and Japan have recently signed a historic Memorandum of Co-operation (MoC) to introduce High Speed Rail (HRS) on which sector?
(A) Pune - Delhi
(B) Chennai - Bengaluru
(C) Mumbai - Ahmedabad
(D) Kolkata - Delhi
2) Which country has recently launched the country’s first United Nation Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) Biosphere Reserve Inle Lake?
3) National Green Tribunal (NGT) has recently ordered ban on registration of new diesel-run vehicles in which city?
4) Name the two Indian cities which for first time have been designated as members of UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network (UCCN)?
(A) Kochi and Dehradun
(B) Coimbatore and Panaji
(C) Varanasi and Jaipur
(D) Ahemedabad and Amritsar
5) Who has been awarded the prestigious 2015 Mailer Prize for Lifetime Achievement?
(A) Arundhati Roy
(B) Salman Rushdie
(C) Orhan Pamuk
(D) Michael Hastings
6) Name the Indian cyclist who on 11 December 2015 became the first Indian female cyclist to be ranked fourth in the World Elite Women Ranking?
(A) Deborah Herold
(B) Geeta Bisht
(C) Amrita Singh
(D) Sreedhar Savanur
7) Dilip Kumar, Indian cinema's one of the greatest actors was on 13 December 2015 has been conferred with?
(A) Bharat Ratna
(B) Padma Vibhushan
(C) Padma Shri
(D) None of these
8) Name the Mascot of 11th SAF games launched on 13 December 2015?
9) Which of the following countries will host the 2016 ICC Women’s World Twenty20?
(A) Sri Lanka
10) Which company on 11 December 2015 announced that it has agreed to buy the 112-year old English newspaper South China Morning Post (SCMP)?
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015