Latest Current Affairs Quiz for 3 December 2015. Some hot topics of the day include International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Justice TS Thakur, New Chief Justice of India, 31st anniversary of Bhopal Gas tragedy, Chennai floods, International Premier Tennis League (IPTL), Amitabh Bachchan etc. You can check details of each topic by attempting the quiz.
1) International Day of Persons with Disabilities was observed across the world on?
(A) 3 December
(B) 2 December
(C) 1 December
(D) 30 November
2) Union Cabinet recenty approved proposal for signing of a MoU between India and which country in the field of water resources management and development cooperation?
(D) None of these
3) Who was on 3 December 2015 sworn in as 43rd Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
(A) Justice H L Dattu
(B) Justice J Chalameswar
(C) Justice TS Thakur
(D) Justice Mukul Wasnik
4) International Day of Persons with Disabilities was observed across the world on 3 December 2015 with the theme?
(A) Removing barriers to create an inclusive and accessible society
(B) Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all abilities
(C) Break Barriers, Open Doors: for an inclusive society and development for all
(D) Sustainable Development: The Promise of Technology
5) Bhopal on 3 December 2015 observed the 31st anniversary of gas leak tragedy that occured in which year?
6) Which Indian metro city was affected by floods due to incessant rain in the first week of December 2015?
7) Union government on 3 Dec.2015 announced to start electronic transfer of MGNREGA wages in 2016 from which state?
(C) Tail Nadu
8) Name the noted industrialist and founder of the Chettinad Group who died on 2 December 2015?
(A) Thyagaraja Reddy
9) As announced by the state CM on 3 Dec. 2015, India's largest coal mine is coming up at Birbhum in which state?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
10) Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan on 3 December 2015 became the co-owner of which International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) franchise?
(A) Philippine Mavericks
(B) Singapore Slammers
(C) Japan Warriors(D) Indian Aces
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015