Here are the useful Current Affairs Questions in nutshell from 2 December 2015 useful for cracking upcoming competitive exams. Please comment your suggestions.
8) Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has recently launched which scheme to boost the quality of higher education in India? - Global Initiative of Academic Networks (GIAN)
9) International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on? - 2 December 2015
10) Name the Indian who on 28 November 2015 won gold medal in the 7th WBPF World Bodybuilding and Physique Championships? - Thakur Anoop Singh
Note: The tournament was held at Bangkok, Thailand.
11) Which state government has recently declared the entire state as drought hit in view of less rainfall in 2015 monsoon season? – Jharkhand
12) Who on 1 December 2015 assumed Presidency of the Royal Society in London? - Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
13) Who will be honoured with the Sangeet Samman at the ITC Sangeet Sammelan 2015 beginning on 4 December 2015? - Renowned violinist Lakshminarayana Subramaniam
14) Name the renowned sarangi player who died on 30 November 2015 in New Delhi? - Ustad Sabri Khan
15) Name one of the finest exponents of Koodiyattom and Nangiarkoothu who passed away on 1 December 2015? - Margi Sathi
16) Second season of the International Premier Tennis League 2015 was inaugurated on 2 December 2015 at? – Japan
17) Vijay Chaudhary was on 2 December 2015 unanimously elected as the Speaker of? - Bihar Assembly
18) Vijai Sharma retired on 1 December 2015 as the? - Chief Information Commissioner
19) RBI in its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy review on 1 December 2015 has maintained Repo rate at? 6.75 percent
Liquidity adjustment facility (LAF): unchanged at 6.75 per cent.
Reverse repo rate: unchanged at 5.75 per cent
Marginal standing facility (MSF) rate and the Bank Rate has unchanged at 7.75 per cent.
Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) of scheduled banks: Unchanged at 4.0 per cent
20) Which bank have recently formed a long-term partnership, under which it will become a strategic banking partner to the Tata group? - Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC)