Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 8 December 2015. Trending topics for the day include Men’s Hockey World League, Test series against South Africa, Armed Forces Flag Day, Indonesian Masters Grand Prix, Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY) etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) National Security Advisor (NSA) level talks between India and Pakistan were held on 6 Dec. 2015 at?
(A) Bangkok, Thailand
(B) Dhaka, Bangladesh
(C) New Delhi, India
(D) Colombo, Srilanka
2) Which country has recently replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India?
3) Which country on 6 Dec. 2015 won the 2014-15 Men’s Hockey World League?
4) India on 7 December 2015 won the four-match Test series against South Africa 3-0. Who was adjudged Man of the Series?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Ajinkya Rahane
(C) Ravindra Jadeja
(D) Ravichandran Ashwin
5) Armed Forces Flag Day was observed across India on?
(A) 7 December 2015
(B) 6 December 2015
(C) 5 December 2015
(D) 4 December 2015
6) Who won the men's singles title of Indonesian Masters Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament 2015?
(A) Kidambi Srikanth
(B) Tommy Sugiarto
(C) Lin Dan
(D) None of these
7) Which Indian boxer on 6 December 2015 won bronze medal at the International Boxing Association Olympic Test event?
(A) Sarita Devi
(B) Sujatha Singh
(C) Mary Kom
(D) Joshua Chinappa
8) Which state legislature has recently become the first in the country to launch an online mechanism for its members to send questions and move different motions in the House?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
9) Which railway zone of India has recently introduced biodiesel for trains?
(A) South Western Railways
(B) Southern Railway
(C) East Central Railways
(D) East Coast Railways
10) Which state on 5 December 2015 became the first state of India to join the Union Government’s Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY)?
(C) Sikkim(D) Andhra Pradesh
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015