Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 29 December 2015. Trending topics for the day include Vijay Hazare Trophy, Amitabh Kant as NITI Aayog CEO, Haskell Wexler, Deepak Mohanty committee etc. After studying each questions, attempt the quiz from the link given at the bottom & analyze yourself.
1) Which team on 28 December 2015 clinched the Vijay Hazare Trophy?
2) Who was on 28 December 2015 given the additional charge of Chief Executive Officer of NITI Aayog?
(A) Shasi Kant Sharma
(B) Sindhushree Khullar
(C) Amitabh Kant
(D) Dinesh Arora
3) Which country on 29 December 2015 successfully launched Gaofen-4 Earth observation satellite?
4) Union Government recently released the Government of India Calendar 2016. Name the theme of calendar 2016?
(A) Vikas Ki Nayi Udaan
(B) Clean India Green India
(C) Bharat Nirman
(D) Find What You Seek
5) The 18th Session of the India-Iran Joint Commission Meeting (JCM) was held on 28 December 2015 at?
(C) New Delhi
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015
6) Name the Oscar-winning cinematographer who died on 27 December 2015 in California, US?
(A) Haskell Wexler
(B) Bill Butler
(C) Conrad Hall
(D) John Alcott
7) Reserve Bank of India on 28 December 2015 released the Report of the Committee on Medium-term Path on Financial Inclusion. The 14-member committee was headed by?
(A) Raghuram Rajan
(B) Deepak Mohanty
(C) H R Khan
(D) Aravind Panagariya
8) Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) on 28 December 2015 appointed _______ as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with effect from 1 January 2016?
(A) Gautam Adani
(B) Sudipta Bhattacharya
(C) Dinesh Rajput
(D) Karan Adani
9) Irakli Garibashvili who resigned recently after two years in power is the Prime Minister of?
10) Which Indian airport on 28 December 2015 became country's first to offer e-boarding facility?
(A) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
(B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
(C) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
(D) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
1) Ans. (D) Gujarat
2) Ans. (C) Amitabh Kant
3) Ans. (B) China
4) Ans. (A) Vikas Ki Nayi Udaan
5) Ans. (C) New Delhi
6) Ans. (A) Haskell Wexler
7) Ans. (B) Deepak Mohanty
8) Ans. (D) Karan Adani
9) Ans. (A) Georgia
10) Ans. (B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
Studied??? Now itz time to revise these questions based on your memory
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.