Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 27 December 2015. Our online Quiz has been prepared in the pattern as asked in competitive exams and will surely help you to easily memorize them. Hot topics for the day include Indian Oil Corp (IOC) 2015 Fortune 500 companies, Narendra Modi visit to Pakistan, Premier Badminton League ambassador Akshay Kumar etc. Attempt the complete quiz from below link and comment your suggestions.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) _____ has emerged as the country’s biggest company in terms of annual revenue as per an annual list of 2015 Fortune 500 companies in India?
(A) Indian Oil Corp (IOC)
(B) Reliance Industries
(C) Tata Motors
(D) State Bank of India (SBI)
2) After how many years, an Indian PM visited Pakistan as Narendra Modi visited Lahore to meet the PM of Pakistan on 25 December 2015?
(A) 5 years
(B) 21 years
(C) 16 years
(D) 11 years
3) Premier Badminton League announced which Bollywood superstar as the brand ambassador for the much-awaited badminton League beginning January 2, 2016?
(A) Sharukh Khan
(B) Ajay Devgan
(C) Aamir Khan
(D) Akshay Kumar
4) Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has recently pitched for new Parliament building as the existing building showing signs of "distress" and will no longer be able to meet the growing demand for space. The present Parliament House was opened in which year?
5) Name the former CJI of Karnataka and Kerala HC who passed away on 22nd December 2015?
(A) Justice V. S. Ganeshan
(B) Justice V. S. Malimath
(C) Justice V. S. Muruguppa
(D) None of these
6) MP and former cricketer Kirti Azad was recently suspended from which party?
(A) Indian National Congress
(B) Aam Admi Party
7) Which among the following has declared ‘Cow’ as Personality of the Year 2015?
(A) Times Magazine
(D) Yahoo India
8) Sadhana Shivdasani, who passed away recently, was related to which of the following fields?
9) Which of the following new method is introduced by the RBI to calculate banks lending rate to borrowers?
10) Which of the following states will host the 2019 National Games of India?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Maharashtra(D) Punjab
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015