Hi aspirants..Here is an useful Quiz on Current Affairs 23 December 2015 with multiple choices. Hot topics of the day include Salma Dam Project, Pawan Kumar Agarwal, Novak Djokovic, Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for ICC Cricketer of the Year and Test Cricketer of the Year 2015, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Bill, 2015 etc. You can check details of each topic from the quiz. Attempt the online quiz and check your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which country on 23 December 2015 became the first Asian country to approve the sale of the world’s first ever dengue vaccine Dengvaxia?
2) Union Cabinet has recently approved the reconstruction and completion of Salma Dam Project in which country?
(A) Sri Lanka
3) Who was on 22 December 2015 appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of food regulator Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
(A) Pawan Kumar Agarwal
(B) Yudhvir Singh Malik
(C) Ashish Bahuguna
(D) Chitra Singhal
4) Which airline operator on 22 December 2015 appointed Amit Agarwal as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO)?
(A) Indigo Airlines
(B) Vistara Airlines
(C) Air India
(D) Jet Airways
5) Who was named Men’s World Champion by International Tennis Federation (ITF) on 22 December 2015?
(A) Andy Murray
(B) Novak Djokovic
(C) Roger Federer
(D) Rafael Nadal
6) Who was named women’s World Champion by International Tennis Federation (ITF) on 22 December 2015?
(A) Martina Hingis
(B) Maria Sharapova
(C) Serena Williams
(D) Sania Mirza
7) ICC on 23 December 2015 announced the winners for the 2015 ICC Awards. Who won Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy for ICC Cricketer of the Year and Test Cricketer of the Year 2015?
(A) Steve Smith
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) AB de Villiers
(D) Brendon McCullum
8) Who won ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year awardin the 2015 ICC Awards?
(A) Brendon McCullum
(B) Hashim Amla
(C) Rohit Sharma
(D) AB de Villiers
9) Which African country on 21 December 2015 announced that it has planned to adopt the Chinese currency Yuan as legal tender?
10) Rajya Sabha on 22 December 2015 passed the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Bill, 2015. Bill permits juveniles between the ages of ____ years to be tried as adults for heinous offences?
(C) 16-18(D) 15-18
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015