Hi Aspirants.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 16 December 2015. Trending topics of discussion include Combined Commanders Conference, Arun Kumar Jain, Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), Human Development Index, 2016 Genesis Prize etc. Attempt the Quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Supreme Court on 16 December 2015 has appointed Justice (Retd) Virendra Singh as the new Lokayukta of which state?
(C) West Bengal
(D) Uttar Pradesh
2) Supreme Court has recently banned the registration of all diesel SUVs (Sports Utility Vechiles) and luxury cars in which city?
3) Combined Commanders Conference, an annual tri-services event chaired by Prime Minister was held on 15 Dec. 2015 on board INS Vikramaditya at?
4) Who was on 15 December 2015 appointed as the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
(A) Arun Kumar Jain
(B) Anita Kapur
(C) Vasumita Kaur
(D) K V Choudhary
5) India has been placed at ____ position in the 2015 Human Development Index (HDI) among the 188 countries, released recently?
(D) None of these
6) Israeli-American violinist Itzhak Perlman recently awarded 2016 Genesis Prize. Genesis Prize is also known as?
(A) Jewish Nobel prize
(B) Irish Nobel prize
(C) Spanish Nobel prize
(D) English Nobel prize
7) Which state has recently become the first state in the country to submit smart city plans for three selected cities to Union Government?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
8) Indian-origin politician, Pravin Gordhan was on 14 December 2015 appointed as new Finance Minister of which country?
(D) South Africa
9) Which Indian golfer has recently won the coveted Order of Merit crown of Asian Tour for year 2015?
(A) Arjun Atwal
(B) Anirban Lahiri
(C) Shiv Kapur
(D) Ashbeer Saini
10) Powerful Typhoon Melor (also known as Nona) has recently hit which country?
(C) USA(D) Singapore
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015