Latest useful Current Affairs Quiz Questions from 1 December 2015.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) What was India's rank among 167 nations on ICT Development Index (IDI), released recently, that measures the level of information and communication technology access?
2) World AIDS Day is observed on?
(A) 30 November
(B) 2 December
(C) 1 December
(D) 29 November
3) Which film has been adjudged as the best film of the 46th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2015?
(A) Embrace of The Serpent
(B) Eisenstein in Guanajuato
(C) The Measure of a Man
(D) Sealed Cargo
4) Anil Kumble on 30 Nov. 2015 resigned as the Chief Mentor of which Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise?
(A) Chennai Super Kings
(B) Kolkata Knight Riders
(C) Bangalore Royal Challengers
(D) Mumbai Indians
5) World leaders on 30 November 2015 launched which scheme for accelerating clean energy revolution across the world?
(A) Mission Innovation
(B) Mission Breath
(C) Mission Indradanush
(D) Mission Solar
6) Which country celebrated its National Day on 1 December 2015?
7) IMF on 30 November 2015 included which country's currency into its elite reserve currency basket?
(D) None of these
8) Populoar film director Eldar Ryazanov died on 30 November 2015 belongs to which country?
9) Britain defeated which country to win Davis Cup 2015?
10) Name the Russian film maker who was conferred upon the Lifetime Achievement Award at International Film Festival of India (IFFI), Goa, 2015?
(A) Peter Greenaway
(B) Nikita Mikhalkov
(C) Kaushik Ganguly(D) Julia Vargas
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015