Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz Questions from 9 December 2015. The trending topics include new franchises in the Indian Premier League (IPL), 'Heart of Asia' conference, Female Badminton Player of the Year, International Anti-Corruption Day etc. Attempt the online quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which cities on 8 December 2015 became the two new franchises in the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
(A) Kochi and Ranchi
(B) Pune and Rajkot
(C) Jaipur and Cuttack
(D) Vishakhapatnam and Goa
2) Fifth 'Heart of Asia' conference, an annual gathering of Asian and other countries recently began at?
(A) Islamabad, Pakistan
(B) Tokyo, Japan
(C) Kabul, Afghanistan
(D) Dhaka, Bangalesh
3) Which state on 6 December 2015 won the 2015 National Wheelchair Basketball Championship?
(A) Tamil Nadu
4) Which country on 9 December 2015 successfully carried out test of medium range Ghadr-110 ballistic missile?
5) Who recently won the 2015 Female Badminton Player of the Year award?
(A) Zhao Yunlei
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Carolina Marin
(D) P V Sindhu
6) Who among the following has been selected for the prestigious 2015 Uttar Pradesh Ratna Award?
(A) Frank Islam
(C) Bhagwan Das
(D) None of these
7) International Anti-Corruption Day was observed across the world on?
(A) 10 December
(B) 9 December
(C) 8 December
(D) 7 December
8) As announced by Union government on 8 Dec. 2015, Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN) will be set up in which state?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
9) Which Indian cricket player on 9 December 2015 became the co-owner of the Pro Wrestling League team, UP Warriors?
(A) Suresh Raina
(B) M S Dhoni
(C) Rohit Sharma
(D) Virat Kohli
10) Which Indian player was declared as the number 1 test all rounder in the latest ICC rankings?
(A) Ravidra Jadeja
(B) Ravichandran Ashwin
(C) Rohit Sharma(D) Ajinkya Rahane
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015