Hi Aspirants…Here is the Current Affairs MCQ Quiz for 26 December 2015. This quiz will be very useful for all upcoming exams. Trending topics for the day include digital payment wallet named MoboMoney, newly-built Parliament House of Afghanistan, Good Governance Day, Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award 2015 etc. You can check each detail from the quiz. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which company on 25 December 2015 launched first of its kind ‘Tap N Pay’ contactless digital payment wallet named MoboMoney?
(C) Tech Mahindra
2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 December 2015 inaugurated newly-built Parliament House of which country?
(D) Sri Lanka
3) Which country recently decided to built it's Kamov-226 helicopters in India and is the first project for a major defence platform under the Make-in-India mission?
4) Good Governance Day was recently observed across the country on?
(A) 26 December
(B) 23 December
(C) 24 December
(D) 25 December
5) Which former Indian cricket player was on 25 December 2015 nominated for prestigious BCCI-instituted Col. C.K. Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award 2015?
(A) Syed Kirmani
(B) Kapil Dev
(C) Dilip Vengsarkar
(D) Sandeep Patil
6) A block in the Parliament House of which foreign country was recently named after former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
7) Which country recently allowed India to build its first Naval Base on the Assumption Island in the Indian Ocean region (IOR) as a joint project between both countries?
(C) South Africa
(D) None of these
8) With which Indian company Russia’s AlmazAntey recently entered into a partnership to supply Air Defence Missile Systems for Indian Armed Forces?
(A) Ashok Leyland
(D) Reliance Defence
9) Who was on 23 December 2015 conferred with the 2015 ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year Award?
(A) Steve Smith, Australia
(B) Kagiso Rabada, South Africa
(C) Josh Hazlewood, Australia
(D) Sanju Samson, India
10) Which country recently announced medical emergency urging couples to hold off pregnancy plans in view of growing prevalence of microcephaly disease?
(C) Japan(D) China
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015