Hi Aspirants..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 18 December 2015. Trending topics for the day include World Internet Conference, International Migrants Day, Cramer Ball, ban use of polythene, Paytm tie-up with IRCTC, Francois Hollande etc. You can check questions on each topic by attempting the quiz. Happy quizzing…
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) The second World Internet Conference concluded on 18 December 2015 at?
(A) Mumbai, India
(B) Newyork, USA
(C) Ufa, Russia
(D) Wuzen, China
2) International Migrants Day was observed across the world on?
(A) 18 December
(B) 19 December
(C) 17 December
(D) 16 December
3) Which country on 17 December 2015 become the 163rd member of World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
4) Cramer Ball who resigned on 17 December 2015 is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of?
(A) Indigo Airlines
(B) Jet Airways
(C) Air India
(D) Indian Airlines
5) MLAs of which state assembly passed resolution on 16 December 2015 to remove Speaker Nabam Rebia?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
6) Which state government on 18 December 2015 decided to ban use of polythene across the state?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Uttar Pradesh
7) IRCTC on 16 December 2015 tied-up with which mobile commerce platform for e-catering payment?
8) Francois Hollande who will be the Chief Guest at the 67th Republic Day parade of Indian on 26 January 2016 is the president of?
9) ISRO has successfully placed six commercial satellites from which country in their dedicated orbits using PSLV-C29 on 16 December 2015?
10) Justice Reva Khetrapal on 17 December 2015 took oath as the new Lokayukta of?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) West Bengal(D) Delhi
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015