Here the Current Affairs Quiz for 2 December 2015 covering the important happenings of the day.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) RBI in its fifth bi-monthly monetary policy review on 1 December 2015 has maintained Repo rate at?
(A) 6.75 percent
(B) 5.75 percent
(C) 4 percent
(D) 7.75 percent
2) As per latest report published by credit rating agency Brickwork Ratings, which is the biggest economy among the states in India?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
3) International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on?
(A) 30 November
(B) 1 December
(C) 2 December
(D) 3 December
4) Which state government has recently declared the entire state as drought hit in view of less rainfall in 2015 monsoon season?
5) Indian born Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan on 1 December 2015 assumed Presidency of?
(A) Royal Society in London
(B) National Academy of Sciences, USA
(C) Russian Academy of Sciences
(D) Australian Academy of Science
6) Margi Sathi who died on 1 December 2015 was one of the finest exponents of?
(D) Both Koodiyattom and Nangiarkoothu
7) Second season of the International Premier Tennis League 2015 was inaugurated on 2 December 2015 at?
8) Vijay Kumar Choudhary was on 2 December 2015 elected as the assembly Speaker of?
(D) Himachal Pradesh
9) Name the Chief Information Commissioner who retired on 1 December 2015?
(A) Vijai Sharma
(B) K V Choudhary
(C) Basanth Seth
(D) Praveen Kumar
10) Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC) on 2 December 2015 announced to become a strategic banking partner of?
(A) India Post
(B) Tata group
(C) Reliance group(D) Muthoot group
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015