Here are the useful Current Affairs Questions in nutshell from 3 December 2015 useful for cracking upcoming competitive exams. Please comment your suggestions.
21) Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan on 3 December 2015 became the co-owner of which International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) franchise? - Singapore Slammers
22) Justice Tirath Singh (TS) Thakur was on 3 December 2015 sworn in as ____ Chief Justice of India? - 43rd
Note: Justice TS Thakur succeeded incumbent Justice H L Dattu who retired on 2 December 2015.
23) International Day of Persons with Disabilities was recently observed across the world on? - 3 December 2015
Note: The theme for this year is "Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all abilities".
24) Which country recently entered longest recession since 1930s? – Brazil
25) Union Cabinet on 2 December 2015 approved setting up of ____ new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)? - six
Note: The IITs will be set up in Andhra Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Goa, Jammu, Kerala and Karnataka.
26) Which Indian was named as the chairperson of the prestigious Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Board of Directors on 2 December 2015? - Dr Vijay M Rao
27) ____ anniversary of Bhopal gas leak tragedy was observed on 3 December 2015? - 31st
Note: Bhopal gas tragedy occured on 2 and 3 December 1984
28) Which Indian metro city was affected by floods due to incessant rain in the first week of December 2015? – Chennai
29) Union government on 3 Dec.2015 announced to start electronic transfer of MGNREGA wages in 2016 from which state? - Kerala
30) As announced by the state CM on 3 Dec. 2015, India's largest coal mine is coming up at Birbhum in which state? - West Bengal