Hi Aspirants..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 28 December 2015. This will be very useful for upcoming exams like IBPS Clerk mains 2016, LIC AAO 2016, Railway RRB 2016 & other upcoming exams. Hot topics for the day include One Child Policy of China, George Clayton Johnson, Globe Soccer Awards 2015, Shiva Keshavan, LPG subsidy etc. Attempt the quiz online & share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which country on 27 December 2015 officially abandoned its One Child Policy amid deepening demographic crisis of shrinking workforce and aging population?
2) Popular science-fiction writer George Clayton Johnson who died on 25 December 2015 belongs to which country?
3) Which football player awarded with the Best Player of the Year at Globe Soccer Awards 2015 recently?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Mesut Özil
(C) Lukas Podolski
(D) Lionel Messi
4) Which telecom operator on 27 December 2015 launched 4G telecom services in India?
(C) Reliance Jio
(D) Tata Docomo
5) Name the Indian sport athlete who won the silver medal in the 18th edition of the Asian Luge Championship recently?
(A) Shiva Keshavan
(B) Dilip Kumar
(C) Tony Tom
(D) None of these
6) Name the Indigenously developed Air-to-Air missile which was on 25 December 2015 successfully test fired by India?
7) Report of the Committee on Revisiting & Revitalising the PPP model of Infrastructure Development chaired by _____ was released by Union Ministry of Finance on 28 December 2015?
(B) Arvind Subramanian
(C) Bimal Jalan
(D) Dr. Vijay Kelkar
8) As announced by government on 28 Dec. 2015, individuals above _____ taxable income limit in financial year 2014-15 will not be able to avail the benefits of LPG subsidy henceforth?
(A) 5 lakhs
(B) 7.5 lakhs
(C) 10 lakhs
(D) 15 lakhs
9) Which Union Ministry on 28 December 2015 launched e-office by digitizing more than 12,000 files, with the spirit of Good Governance initiative?
(A) Union Ministry of Women and Child Development
(B) Union Ministry of Communication & IT
(C) Union Ministry of Finance
(D) Union Ministry of Personnel & Training
10) Who became the youngest ever goal-scorer for India in football on 27 December 2015?
(A) Robin Singh
(B) Lallianzuala Chhangte
(C) Jeje Lalpeklua
(D) Subrata Pal
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015