Here are the useful Current Affairs Questions in Capsule form for 7 December 2015 useful for cracking upcoming competitive exams. Please comment your suggestions.
Continued from Daily Current Affairs 3 December 2015
44) Which country has replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment (FDI) into India during the first half of the current fiscal year 2015-16? – Singapore
45) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 6 Dec. 2015 has released 2 commemorative coins on whom as part of the 125th birth anniversary year celebrations? - Dr B R Ambedkar
Note: The coins are of 10 rupee and 125 rupee denomination and were issued on the 60th Mahaparinirvan Divas of Babasaheb Ambedkar.
46) Which country on 6 Dec. 2015 won the 2014-15 Men’s Hockey World League? - Australia
Note: In the final match played at Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Stadium, Raipur Australian team defeated Belgium by 2-1 goals. India finished third.
47) India on 7 December 2015 won the four-match Test series against South Africa 3-0. Who was adjudged Man of the Series? - Ravichandran Ashwin
Note: The trophy was dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela who won independence for their country with nonviolence.
48) Who has been appointed as President and Managing Director General Motors (GM) India operations recently? - Kaher Kazem
49) The 8th edition of INDRA NAVY-15, a bilateral maritime joint naval exercise between the Indian and Russia recently begun at? – Visakhapatnam
50) Armed Forces Flag Day was observed across India on? - 7 December 2015
51) A panel led by whom on 4 December 2015 submitted its report on Possible Tax rates under Goods and Services Tax (GST) to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley? - Arvind Subramanian
52) Who won the men's singles title of Indonesian Masters Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament 2015? - Tommy Sugiarto
Note: Indian ace Kidambi Srikanth finished second.
53) India on 4 December 2015 received its first uranium consignment of about 2730 tonnes from which country? - Canada
54) Which Indian boxer on 6 December 2015 won bronze medal at the International Boxing Association Olympic Test event? - Mary Kom